Quotes I like...from both famous and ordinary people. Say something noteworthy, and you'll make the wall.
Monday, July 16, 2012
If you don't know by this time that I love you, then you're blind, deaf, and dead!
~ Min Farshaw (written by Robert Jordan)
I like to cry at the ocean, because only there do my tears seem small. ~ Nelson Muntz
Ours is not a costless faith; it has never been, for Christ Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice to establish it; the Apostles paid a dear price to spread it; thousands of great men have suffered death and hardship to preserve it; but it is we who will squander it if we are not willing to take up our cross and follow where He leads.
~ Nolan Clayton
The ways of the world are sometimes beyond understanding; sometimes He takes us to the other side of the world to [see Him] save one soul. ~ Cinthia
I wish I could carry you through this pain but I know it will make you stronger to do it alone. ~ Ehren Dorsey
It is good to be free, but freedom makes evil possible...the origin of evil is the misuse of freedom. ~ Norman Geisler
It's your birthday! I'm so excited. You're 18! You can buy cigarettes! But don't. Because I like your lungs. Happy Birthday! ~ Erin Hotchkiss to Stephanie Felts
Men are beautiful creatures of God! ~ Diane Consiglio
[I] was kidnapped. By me. Yes. I kidnapped myself. And I am holding myself ransom for cookies. ~ Libby Button
I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work. ~ Pearl S. Buck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment