Thursday, July 19, 2012


Min Farshaw: Ha! That face would make a goat faint!
Avidendha: That face would make a herd of goats faint.

~ Robert Jordan

I don't care what problem you have; it has no power to defeat the cross of Christ.
~ Jay E. Adams

Never let the visible rule. My victory yesterday does not decide my status today. Neither do my enemies. I need God desperately every day equally, regardless of how threatening - or how successful - things look. ~ Amy Kuntz

For many women in our culture - and often, for the culture itself - body shape becomes indistinguishable from identity. We seem to live by the motto that ''Bodies R Us''.
~ Margo Maine and Joe Kelly

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure. ~ Jarger

You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
~ Christopher Colombus

Tierra Gray: Remind me never to get my hopes up for anything in my life ever again.
Amber Carlock: I feel like that sometimes, but then I remember that not everything I hope for has failed.

My computer mouse doesn't have a tail. Does that make it a computer hamster?
~ Natalie Bast

If you're a kid that's bigger than the refrigerator, you need to be playing football.
~ Jeff Powell


No comments:

Post a Comment