Sunday, December 5, 2010

To deny the reality of sin or struggle in our lives is to deny God the opportunity of working through our weakness. ~ Rebecca Manley Pippert

When you're accustomed to standing before God, kings don't matter much. Big potentates are just small potatoes when you've been standing in the presence of the Most High. ~ Vance Havner

Fear is nothing but the anticipation of pain, be it physical, mental, spiritual, or emotional. ~ Unknown

Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble from tomorrow. ~ George Washington

I am not ashamed of my lack of knowledge of ice dancing. ~ Jamie Mathews

Emily, your brain is like a bowl of jello that gets jiggled around and gets all mixed up. That's why you get confused so easily. ~ Jerry Bast

It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man. ~ Albert Einstein

I have often observed how incongruous and irrational the common temper of mankind is.
~ Defoe

There is no place where earth's sorrows are more felt than up in heaven. ~ F. W. Faber

Sin always produces loss. ~ John MacArthur

I am feverish; I hear the wind blowing, I will go out of doors and feel it. ~ Jane Eyre, written by Charlotte Bronte

There are better things ahead than any we leave behind. ~ C. S. Lewis

Is it bedtime yet? ~ Diane Consiglio

Every minute spent angry is 60 seconds of happiness wasted. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blood is awesome. ~Mindy Reichert

More speed; big jump. ~ Igor Lisovsky

Pobody's Nerfect. ~ Al Fuller's office door

Failure is the path of least persistence. ~ Unknown

Try harder. ~ Olga Kirov

No comments:

Post a Comment