Friday, December 3, 2010

College sucks. Keep going. ~ Angela Benach

If you base your life on the life of Jesus, you will never have to worry about an unlived life. ~ Sharon Berry and Ollie Gibbs

Jesus' greatness was seen not in the degree to which He was elevated, but the degree to which He came down and identified. ~ Rebecca Manley Pippert

The highest degree of courage is seen in the person who is most fearful but refuses to capitulate to it. ~ J. Oswald Chambers

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~ Mary C. Crowley

A man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. ~ Luke 12:15

He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day. ~ John Bunyan

Don't make me be mean today! ~ Jamie Mathews

I'm as nice as Santa Claus. ~ Lizzy Grieve

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
~ Goldsmith

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. ~ Groucho Marx

To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you. ~ C. S. Lewis

I won't break my back for a million bucks I can't take to my grave. ~ Toby Keith

Close attention to the little things is the secret of success. ~ James A. Chapman

I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead. ~ Joe Corica

I'm turning all the colors of the rainbow. ~ Kelly Payne

It's hard to beat a person who never gives up. ~ Babe Ruth

1 comment:

  1. must correct this. i did say "I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead" but I was quoting a character from "Left Behind" who dies shortly after making that statement. so really the quote cant be attributed to me

    ReplyDelete