My faith is not in a test score or any intelligence of my own. My faith is in a loving God who is in control of every minute detail of my life, and who works every one of those details out for my good! ~ Becky Bryant
I am not a brave man...The truth is, I am an utter craven coward. I have never been within the sound of gunshot or in sight of a battle in my whole life that I wasn't so scared that I had sweat in the palms of my hands. [But] I learned very early in my life to never take counsel of my fears. ~ General George Patton
Had I cared for the comments of people, I should never have been a missionary.
~ C. T. Studd
The consequences of acting out an emotion like anger can cause you to murder! So living a life controlled by your emotions can be really bad! ~ Laura Bird
Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing yet had been done.
~ C. S. Lewis
I feel sorry for the men who do not read the Bible every day. I wonder why they deprive themselves of the strength and pleasure. ~ Woodrow Wilson
Christ died FOR sin.
Believers die TO sin.
Unbelievers die IN sin.
~ D.L. Moody
He that riseth late must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night; while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him. Drive thy business. Let not it drive thee. ~ Benjamin Franklin
Knowing the reason behind a disaster does not lessen the sense of pain and betrayal.
~ Philip Yancey
Politics isn't about getting along. It's about wining. ~ Rush Limbaugh
It's all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation. ~ Kelsey Wehrheim, synchronized skater
Nothing is ever done beautifully which is done in rivalship; or nobly, which is done in pride. ~ John Ruskin
It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time others waste.
~ Henry Ford
Bake cookies. They ease conflict. ~ Jane Young
Spare no expense to make everything as economical as possible. ~ Samuel Goldwyn
Even the best fall down sometimes. ~ Howie Day, "Collide"
Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. ~ Emily Dickinson
A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow. ~ Charlotte Bronte
God shall have all there is of William Booth. ~ William Booth
No comments:
Post a Comment