Thursday, December 30, 2010

Me: What am I to do when the filament of my ephiphany light bulb burns out?
Becky Priest: You are plugging into the fountain of living filaments. Whoever plugs in will never need a replacement bulb.
Me: Show me where the outlet is, that I may plug all the light bulbs in my house into it! Hahahaha!
Becky Priest: Ha. It's in the unseen places, the heavenly realms. It's not in this physical world!

Alas, poor me! ~ Michael Bast

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ~ Ambrose Redman

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes. ~ Psalm 118:8-9

The purpose of school is to teach you to do things you don't want to do - with a good attitude. ~ Carolyn Bast

Friend, the Lord prefers common-looking people. That is the reason He made so many of them. ~ Abraham Lincoln

I don't speed. ~ Diane Consiglio, who drives like a maniac

It's never too late to be who you might have been. ~ George Eliot

Croutons will be present for Christmas...I will make a crunch run tomorrow. ~ Angela Benach

I'm going to fight this liquor business 'till Hell freezes over, and then I'll put on ice skates and fight it some more. ~ Billy Sunday

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything. ~ Edward Phelps

I come from a rather ancient family myself. It runs clear back without a break to Adam and Eve. ~ S. D. Gordon

There's a spoon coming out of my bellybutton! ~ Abby Jameson

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

I will never marry an ostrich! ~ Devin Tressler

No comments:

Post a Comment