Keep your words sweet...in case you have to eat them. ~ Sara Norsen
Don't worry your cute little pierced nose. ~ Junia Weatherbie
I don't have an Adam's apple; I have an Eve's apple. ~ Mary Barfield
He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who captures a city. ~ Proverbs 16:32
A fool vents all his feelings, but a wise man holds them back. ~ Proverbs 29:11
Pride is an attack on God's holiness! ~ Dave Greiner
Whoever has no rule over his own spirit is like a city broken down, without walls.
~ Proverbs 25:28
It's time we see ourselves the way we really are. If Jesus Christ says you're worth it, you're worth it. If the Maker of the stars says I'm beautiful, then I'm beautiful. God doesn't make junk. ~ Angela Thomas
God calls us to do things we don't want to do. ~ Becky Priest
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry. ~ Haliburton
Do not be afraid of tomorrow - God is already there.
Coffee is nothing more than boiled, burnt bean water with a shot of caffeine.
~ Julie Carvalho
No comments:
Post a Comment