Happy birthday to birthday people today. ~ Torvill and Dean
The greatest gift you can give anyone is your undivided attention. ~ Common
All words were made up at one time in history anyway - so I say, keep the inventions coming! ~ Ben Bagocius
I think my dog sees dead people.... he barks when nothing is there. ~ Jelisa Gibbs
A bend in the road is not really the end of the road unless you don't make that turn.
~ Common
Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you. ~Jacques Prévert
The only activity acceptable at 6 am is skating. ~ Elizabeth Finn
I've seen life's ups, downs, twists, and turns. Been the worst kind of enemy you ever did see and the best friend you could imagine too. Had my 10 minutes of hood fame and been down so low I had to look up to tie my shoes. Today I'm just a simple man trying to stay alive and live out my days being what a good man should. I don't trip over my past cause it made me the strong man I am today. I try not to stress the present too much. If a fish can find a reason to keep swimming in a fish bowl I can find life in this cage. Feel me? Though I fight for my life I'm not consumed by my situation because every man's days are numbered. I'm an honest, open-minded, charismatic brotha who loves a good laugh. I can usually get up on any level of conversation you on. So just keep it 100, shot straight, and we gone vibe lovely. So if it's good fly me a kite. ~ Beunka Adams
If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.
~ Samuel Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment