Thursday, July 7, 2011

All the best work is done the way the ants do things - by tiny but untiring and regular additions. - Lafcadio Hearn

I don't do anything special to make my spins good. I just practiced them. ~ Lucinda Ruh, Swiss skater

I can still see those fireworks when I close my eyes. Oh 4th of July, you've got me hooked! ~ Ella Johnson, 5 years old.

Watching Lady and the Tramp makes me hungry for spaghetti! ~ Emma Pyles

Take care and take trains! ~ Alan B

Remember, the train is the vacation. ~ Unknown

Science accents God's creation, not takes away from it. ~Danny Lewis

The secret to figure skating....
This is it folks. Here's how to ensure that when your kid graduates from high school, they'll be able to land a couple of doubles, or test through the higher levels.
Don't quit.
What, you thought there was more to it than that? Nope, that's it. If your kid starts to skate any time from toddler through about the age of 11, if they just keep at it, taking lessons and practicing, they'll be in the top group when they graduate.
You can thank me later. ~ Xan Nelson

No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Tender Loving Cake ~ Grace Angelica Thornton

The ice is the Fountain of Youth...albeit frozen! ~ d b n y [on an online forum]

God is still good and keeps blessing us. Keep praying for us!
~Laura Bird, on her deathbed

No comments:

Post a Comment