Spiders are little pieces of death wrapped in scary. ~Allie Brosh
I never plan to 'retire' anyway, but a lot of people are counting the days
to check out of productivity - not me. If quadraplegics can be greeters at
Wal Mart, certainly I can find a use for myself. ~ Allen Bovey
Practice makes at least moderately closer to improved. ~ Sarah France
I do not believe in the concept of "limit of natural abilities" especially as
applies to double jumps. People reach the limit of their desire, or of their
courage, or of their time, but not of their abilities. Not everyone who works
hard at it will have a beautiful double or triple. But everyone who won't settle
for less will have it. It's like saying that you can't read Dostoyevsky because
you've reached the limit of your natural ability to read. ~ Xan Nelson
I try all the time to be an adult, but I always end up being me. ~ Dr. Comer
When you're screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore, that means
they've given up on you. ~ Professor Randy Pausch
Everything is gone that ever made Jerusalem, like all cities, torn apart, dangerous, heartbreaking, seamy. You walk the streets in peace now. Small children play unattended in the parks. No stranger goes by whom you can't imagine a fast friend. The city has become what those who loved it always dreamed and what in their dreams she always was. The new Jerusalem. That seems to be the secret of Heaven. The new Chicago, Leningrad, Hiroshima, Beirut. The new bus driver, hot-dog man, seamstress, hairdresser. The new you, me, everybody. ~ Frederick Buechner
No comments:
Post a Comment