I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time. ~Drew Barrymore
Bran flakes taste like raisin-flavored tree bark. ~ Libby Button
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. ~ Anonymous
If you're practicing, you have to improve. There's no way you'll get any worse. :-)
~ Donna Farver
Remember this, had any other condition been better for you than the one in which you are, divine love would have put you there. ~Charles Spurgeon
Insanity—a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world. ~ R.D. Lang
Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect and supreme experience if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling. ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
Do we [adult skaters] expect to go to the Olympics? Most of us can honestly say no (unless as a spectator). Does that make us try any less harder? No way!!! Are we any less determined to perfect the moves? No way!!! For us, the things that hinder our progress is: lack of ice time, financial obligations that interfere with our skating money, our family and jobs that eat into our skating time, our health. I could go on but we all know what I'm talking about. It's that "personal best" type of challenge we accepted when we picked this sport. ~ Mercedes Love
No comments:
Post a Comment