Sunday, May 29, 2011

Whenever a Christian goes in pursuit of "something else", he is asking for trouble - and he will get it! ~ Jay E. Adams

Dear Onions, I don't like you! Bleech, you are slimy and not very tasty and look funny... if I see you in my meals I eat around you. Bacon is much tastier than you! That is all.
~ Jenny Price

Salad is for: rabbits, girls, and figure skaters... The day I retire from competing is the day I retired from mixed greens. Anyone who says they love salad is either drenching it in dressing, or straight up lying! ~ John Coughlin

Good books rock. Bad books suck. ~ Donna Farver

Carpe Dentum: Sieze the Teeth! ~ John Sanders

Old preachers don't retire; they just find smaller churches ~ Charles Smith

Thanks, but I'm not a condiment junkie! ~ Lauren Schaefer

The road to achievement is usually bumpy and long, but you do not give up. You may have setbacks. You may have to start over. You may have to change your method. You may have to go around, or over, or under. You may have to back up and get another start. But you do not quit. You stay the course. To do that, you must have intentness.
~ John Wooden

I like my ice cream a la mode. ~ David Benach

Travel is my version of college. ~ Lisa Barfield

This is the study that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people started studying not knowing what it did, and then they just kept studying it just because this is the study that never ends... ~ Jeffrey Keating

You order it, I make it, You love it (or gotta have it-lol) ~ Gerald Higginbotham

Discovery comes from plain curiosity -- you must want to embrace being confused and try to find answers. What is more fun than the rigorous efforts that lead to discovery?
~ Dr. Raymond Tait

Silly sillies! ~ Sharon Christman Moreland

All the best work is done the way the ants do things - by tiny but untiring and regular additions. ~ Lafcadio Hearn

Onions are bad, stinky things and must be eliminated!!! ~ Jenny Price

If at first you don't succeed...sky diving isn't for you. ~ Rebekah Horina

Figure Skating: the sport that requires the elegance of a royal court, the grace of a ballerina, the speed of a sprinter, the balance of a tightrope walker, the agility of a high diver, the endurance of a marathon runner, the coordination of a juggler, the strength of a high jumper, the rhythm of a dancer and the performance of a mime. ~ Unknown

When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before. ~ Jacob August Riis

Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs. ~ Malcolm Forbes

Skating is Heaven on Earth...and when Hell freezes over, I'll skate there too! ~ Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you finally posted another list of quotes! Not that I've been, y'know, stalking your page once or twice a week or anything... :) I'm honored you found me noteworthy enough to put on your wall, too.

    ReplyDelete