There is no rule anywhere that says science is not funny. ~ Sean Ehle
Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation; they are for moments such as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigor; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would they be worth? They have a worth, so I have always believed; and if I cannot believe it now, it is because I am insane, quite insane, with my veins running fire, and my heart beating faster than I can count its throbs. ~ Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
You can strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
If [every man were accountable only to the dictates of his own conscience and reason], there would be as many moral codes as there are human beings, and each one of us would be our own witness, prosecutor, jury, and jailer! ~ A.W. Tozer
No comments:
Post a Comment