People are fatties. ~ Lauren Schaefer
I don't stick onions in my eye. ~ Donna Farver
FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real ~ Unknown
I've never seen anyone who couldn't learn to skate. ~ Xan Nelson, skating coach
The Termite
Some primal termite knocked on wood
And tasted it, and found it good!
And that is why your Cousin May
Fell through the parlor floor today.
~ Ogden Nash
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try again just one more time. ~ Thomas Edison
Soon you will read in the newspaper that I am dead. Don't believe it for a moment. I will be more alive than ever before. ~ D.L. Moody
On the cross, Jesus experienced the Hell we deserve, so that for eternity we can experience the Heaven we don't deserve. ~ Randy Alcorn
If we are still in the past, our arms aren't open to experience TODAY. ~ Katie Doering
If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead.
~ Erma Bombeck
I'm just silly. ~ Angela Benach
I would think carefully before acting rashly. ~ Alice in Wonderland movie, 1951
I'll take a large number [five] with an extra medium small drink. ~ Libby Button
Ya know the greatest trick the devil ever pulled? He convinced the world he doesn't exist. ~ Tim Bradley
No comments:
Post a Comment