I think people should give up Catholicism for Lent. ~ Carolyn Bast
Stop trusting in man, who has but breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?
~ Isaiah 2:22
It was when I found out that I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something.
~ Ornette Coleman
I'm not as random as you think I salad. ~ T shirt
The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. ~ John Powell
Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom. ~ Phyllis Theroux
I don't want to go to Canada. They have nothing but hockey players and angry lumberjacks. ~ Michael Bast
In all things it is better to hope than to despair. ~ Goethe
The blind must take by faith that there are stars in the sky. If they depend on their ability to see, they will conclude there are no stars. ~ Randy Alcorn
When I'm at home, I eat healthy food. When I'm not at home, I eat unhealthy food. Balanced diet. ~ Igor Lisovsky
I'm prejudiced against all races. ~ Homer Simpson
No comments:
Post a Comment