Ice cream. Not for the faint of heart… or the lactose intolerant. ~ Alex Shibutani
To whomever found my sit spin and returned it: Thank you. However, I did not intend for this to be a "trade". Please give me my scratch spin back. ~ Jessim
If someone can do it, it's possible, and if it's possible I can do it. ~ Xan Nelson
I'm a figure skater...and stuff. ~ Ross Miner, internationally competitive skater
If this wasn't so much fun, I'd quit. ~ Babbette, adult figure skater
A coach can't give your child a gift wrapped waltz jump. ~ St. Lidwina, blogger
This is regime of tough coach. Skate better. ~ Babette's Russian ice dance coach
When stuff isn't going well, it's hard to tell yourself it's just one day and some days will be bad. Don't quit; you're doing great and you love it - you just won't love it every day. ~ Eden Delphey, figure skater
While I was walking outside I (accidentally) choreographed the new step sequence here. #SlipperyGround #ColdSpring ~ Dennis Ten
I get up. I have two eggs, poached. I have a vegetable and fruit and juice. I’ve spent my whole life studying elite athletes and how they respond to pressure, how they keep calm. You have to keep your brain and body in check. I always burn the same candle and I listen to the same play list and I wear the same cologne to get all my senses aware that it’s time to compete. I drink my Muscle Milk. I get my body into that super-focused mode. And then I do it. ~ Evan Lysacek, on dealing with competition pressure
No comments:
Post a Comment