Sunday, April 22, 2012

The entire assumption behind the prophets' denunciation of the inequalities of wealth that confronted them was the reverse of the opinion that possessions are bad. They are so good that more people should have more of them. ~ Huston Smith

Talking to God is not a soliloquy...unless you're an atheist. ~ J.W. Case

Life is short...false. It's the longest thing you'll do. ~ Dwight Schrute

Well...I can walk on watermelon...and watermelon is 99% water...so I am 99% Jesus...HAHAHA! ~ YouTube user miraclesingercathe

It's probably not the dead rising from their graves causing the ice to undulate...unless you're skating in hell. ~ Babbette

There is no Russian word for whiner. Russians do not whine. ~ Babbette's ice dance coach

Friday night is my first night back on the ice, and so while I see if my crossovers survived my sunburn I will coax Stitch to jump a bit higher, do three turns and get back into a routine. We can take those stairs together. It's three high flights to the upper balcony, so heaven knows there are plenty of stairs in the world for us. ~ St. Lidwina, blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment