Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just because you are not able to paint like Van Gogh does not mean that you should not pick up a brush. ~Tim Vaughan

The tortures occur. If they are unnecessary, then there is no God or a bad one. If there is a good God, then these tortures are necessary. For no even moderately good Being could possibly inflict of permit them if they weren't. ~ C.S. Lewis

Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out. ~ Proverbs 17:14

Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. ~Browne

Men are looking for better methods, but God is looking for better men. ~ James A. Chapman

You cannot despise becoming what you enjoy about God. ~ John Piper

The unrest of this weary world is its unvoiced cry after God. ~ Munger

Be killing sin or it will be killing you. ~ John Owen

If you're going through hell, keep going! ~ Winston Churchill

I went to school with little French nuns. ~ Junesse Farley

Whatever you want to be in life, you're training for it now. ~ Mike Anderson, astronaut

Whoever invented working on Sundays did not make it to Heaven. ~ Joe Corica

Ice skates have more integrity than potato chips. ~ Andy Stroup

I don't think Jesus loves your marshmallow. ~ Dave Gill

Here's how I feel about beer: I'd rather have a chocolate shake! ~ Donna Farver

I win the munchkin award. ~ Cynthia Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment