Saturday, December 22, 2012


I've learned through the years not to expect anything. If you try to make a plan, God is going to laugh at you. ~ Johnny Weir

Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. ~Terry Pratchett

I can has all the Ibuprofen? ~ Paul Poirier, figure skater

I need new haters......the old ones are starting to like me! ~ Zach Donohue

A trap is only a trap if you don't know about it. If you know about it, it's a challenge.
~ China Mieville

Wait, what exactly does Lady Gaga wear for Halloween? ~ Tim Koleto

I think secular people should just shut up and go to church. ~ Michael Bast

Hold on. So you're telling me I can get off my computer and go to bed... and when I wake up the internet will still be there?! ~ Alex Shibutani

I just woke up from a nap... How about a cake? ~ Matt Blackmer

Lord:
When I breathe my last,
and open my eyes in Glory
may the first thing I hear be
"Unload, and show clear!

~ Shooter's Prayer, from David at Musings Over a Pint

No comments:

Post a Comment