Monday, May 14, 2012


When [synchronized skating is] done right, it is a beautiful dance of multiple partners all doing the same thing at the same time. When it goes wrong it is demolition derby on steak knives. ~ NBC commenter meh1956

So if money and access and organizational might aren't the foundation of a connected economy, what is? Initiative. ~ Seth Godin

And she's going to learn that life will hit you hard, in the face; wait for you to get back up, just so it can kick you in the stomach. ~ Sarah Kay

If we could just eliminate food from our diets, we'd be rich! ~ Carolyn Bast

I popped one out. It was a proper FI3, with arms, body and legs in the right position. Dance Coach was delighted, "I never thought you'd get it!" Me, I thought I'd go to my grave without it. But in that moment, I felt like I had invented fire. I had got over my skating block...Learning to Skate isn't a race, it's a journey. ~ Babbette

No matter where we grew up or what level of synchro we skated, we are all cut from the same cloth, and that cloth is AWESOME! And it probably has some sequins on it, too.
~ NBC commenter mkcoleman

Art is not voodoo. It’s a lot of hard work, just like any other skill. ~ Lisa Barfield

No comments:

Post a Comment