Gaul: Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders. ~ Robert Jordan, in a Crown of Swords
[S]in is contagious. Righteousness is not. ~ John MacArthur, Haggai 2:11-14
I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. ~ Dylan Thomas
Life is like a roller coaster...there's a lot of screaming and someone usually throws up.
~ Christian Barfield
Sometimes it's OK to make a mistake. ~ Olga Vavilova
In the ballroom of life, my daughter is definitely a dancer. ~ Flavia R.
We're on the way to glory land, but we ain't there yet! ~ Thelma Wells
If you only knew how much I love you, I'd explode and cotton candy would come out!
~ Libby Button
It would be better to starve for lack of food than to fail to understand the written word of God. ~ John Piper
There's one thing for which you can be thankful - only you and God have all the facts about yourself. ~ Dub Nance
Fear always springs from ignorance. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ah, well, you learn by failing. I'll be a genius soon! ~ Andrea Bleikamp
When I grow up, I'm going to go to the Olympics and win a gold medal. I can hardly wait! ~ Sarah Hughes, 2002 Olympic figure skating champion, six years old
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin
There is no human that is not under God's power. ~ Norman Geisler
No comments:
Post a Comment